Thank you for your interest in Jeffreys Bay Tourism & our membership programme, please find herewith the relevant information & application forms.
AS A TEAM - we have accepted to volenteer our time and knowledge and we accept collective responsibilty to market and promote Jeffreys Bay as a leading tourist desination in South Africa.
AS AN ORGANISATION - we are committed to Service Excellence & are proud to represent Tourism services that subscribe to this vision.
COLLECTIVELY - we believe that a culture of delivery will be created once communities realise the ultimate benefits that Tourism holds in store for all residents.
- To promote & market Jeffreys Bay to a local and international market.
- To increase our membership base & offer tangible benefits to members.
- To intergrate previously disadvantaged communities into the Tourism Industry.
- To provide improved information & reservation services that are world class.
- To promote & leverage existing events to draw visitors to Jeffreys Bay.
- To facilitate grants for previously disadvantaged from relevant Tourism Institutes.
- Well run information office which is your own window to the global tourist.
- Exposure to visitors at Jeffreys Bay Tourism via personal interaction with visitors, display of brochures & promotional material.
- Telephonic,fax & e-mail referrals.
- Online booking facility available to Accommodations.
JEFFREYS BAY TOURISM CANNOT GUARANTEE RESERVATIONS, HOWEVER WE ENDEAVOR TO ROTATE REFERRALS AND BOOKINGS AMONG ALL OUR MEMBERS.
- Payment must be received before members will be loaded onto system.
- Resignation of membership must be made in writing.
- A short company profile must be handed in with membership form stating type of service the business provides.This will be handed to the staff to familiarise them with your product.
- 10% commission due to Tourism Office for all referrals (Telephonic or other) on date that deposit payment is received.
- Should we receive more than 3 complaints with regards to a members service or establishment , membership to Jeffreys Bay Tourism may be revoked and paid up months will be forfeited.
- Membership runs from 1 July until 30 June the following year, pro rata will be accepted if new member join after the commencement of a new financial year.
- Annual subscriptions to be paid by no later than September each year – interest will be charged at 5% per month on overdue accounts.
- Only paid up members will be eligible to vote and / stand for election to the Board.